LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, March 29, 2015

ellen truijen deluxe tote bag



Large tote bag,hand made with top-quality European leather in a small Dutch factory by Netherlands designer Ellen Truijen. Fully lined in tan cotton (has an inner zip pocket and several slip pockets), top gusseted zipper and detachable shoulder/cross-body strap. Pretty and popular oxblood/burgundy color. The straps are a lighter sand color. The leather is very buttery and smooth.

I've been using this lovely big tote bag for about six months, but it's actually a little large for what I need to carry right now. I have a strict "one-in, one-out" bag policy, otherwise I'd keep this baby. It's in excellent condition inside and out.

Asking $110, including shipping in the U.S.

Measurements:
15.5" high by 13.5" wide by 4" deep
Shoulder strap is 38" long

Please ask any questions in the comments, I'll be happy to respond. Listing ends in one week.



1 comment:

Chartreuse Blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.